What's new

Have a drink, maybe some calamari, be sure to look at the glass item.

Hi John (which I assume is your name), welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Useful hint: when you link photos from Photobucket to here, make sure you copy the THIRD of the three lines below the photo, the one that already comes with the -tags around the URL and calls itself [IMG]-code. That will make sure the photos show up right here in the thread. Makes viewing easier and the response should be better.

Nice play with close-ups and shallow DOF in all, which I like, though I am not such a big fan of crooked angles, but that is just me. Very colourful pics, and sharp where they should be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom