Have any ideas??

itsjustbrandy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend asked me yesterday what type of camera he could get for around $200. I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what to recommend. I started with a point and shoot, but the one I had was a pile. So I told him that I would check into it. Which brings me to this wonderful site of bountiful knowledge that has answered all my questions! If anyone could recommend a few options, it would be much appreciated! He said that ''if I have to spend a little more, it's not a big deal'' If I had to guess, I would say that he would probably use this for sporting events and to just snap candids of when he is out of town. I wouldn't forsee this guy making it a serious hobby, though. :scratch: boo!

Thanks for your thoughts :D

tell him to get a canon 10d. You can get them on craigslist for about 220. Then buy a used 50mm lens on craigslist for like 70 and its under 300. A little more than he was planning on playing. But some equipment that is far beyond anything he would buy new for that price range. Or sometimes people sell 10d's with the kit lens for around 250 on craigslist. let me know if this was helpful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back