What's new

Have not posted in a while

NikFan1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like it says I have not had time to post any pics. I love this forum but have not really had time to shoot :(

2519315539_6c2d7d1968.jpg



2510535572_a6e4175394.jpg


2465831256_60dde2e336.jpg


2463687097_8e7ebd98fb.jpg
 
Nice
I really like 3!
 
i think the pp on the first set of eyes is a tad bit overdone
 
3 is really nice, my favorite of the set. I think the eyes in 1 and 2 are a bit overdone though.

nickvitucci
 
I agree with the eye comments, but to me shot 3 looks faked. Is that kid really on the sand or is it a background merge? I'd expect the feet to be sunken in, sandier legs, and he maybe looks a little out of proportion...

I do quite like the 4th shot though! Not sure if that's another background merge or not, but if I hadn't seen the image above I wouldn't even think about it so that's pretty irrelevant.
 
I agree with the eye comments, but to me shot 3 looks faked. Is that kid really on the sand or is it a background merge? I'd expect the feet to be sunken in, sandier legs, and he maybe looks a little out of proportion...

I do quite like the 4th shot though! Not sure if that's another background merge or not, but if I hadn't seen the image above I wouldn't even think about it so that's pretty irrelevant.

Thanks for the input all:thumbup: As for the last two pics they are not merged backgrounds, they were both shot on the beach. Thanks for the input:thumbup:
 
I love the poses in the first two; the first one especially looks quite mature. The kids looks a little bit over-exposed though. You seem to have a lost a tiny bit of the detail in their skin. This may be desired, and it certainly doesn't look too bad.

Great job.
 
Yikes. Get those highlights in check.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom