have work? will travel

kristyiclaremore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
360.yahoo.com
Ok I just put in my 2 weeks at my current job and have nothing lined up after that. LOL I know not very smart but I had to get out of there
I was hoping my job would have got better but it hasnt.
I have been working there for almost 1 year now and havent had a raise plus a girl that has been there one week longer then me and isnt as reliable got here raise 2 months ago.
I was also being trained to be a sales manager and have been doing all the extra stuff like one and not got my pay increase for that or started the process of getting the pay increase.
I have to work with people that always call in and or need me to work for them and they never work for me when I need them 2 so I said to hell with them all. Today I had to work 3 to midnight and then I have to be at work at 6:00 am tomorrow and work till 4pm. and this was after I pulled a 12 hr sift yesturday (noon till midnight).

Sorry had to tell someone.

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
You've done the right thing I'm sure.

Rob's happiness tip: when you don't want to get up for work in the morning, and you're not looking forward to it (for more than a week). Find something else!

Rob

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It must feel so bloody great to hand in a notice. I have never done that because i have never had a job but i guess i have all that to come. Why not become a free-lance photographer/journalist? travel, take pics and send articles everywhere and soon you'll be published.

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Rob said:
You've done the right thing I'm sure.

Rob's happiness tip: when you don't want to get up for work in the morning, and you're not looking forward to it (for more than a week). Find something else!

Rob

...but I enjoy the job, just not mornings - what do I do??

Confused from Oxford

Most reactions

New Topics