Have you always wanted to meet up (in BOSTON) with the GROOVIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!?

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WELL YOU CAN!!!!! All ya gotta do is find a way to Boston on November 3rd, 4th, and/or 5th! Senor Dombrowski and I will be driving up from Baltimore, arriving Friday the 3rd somewhere around 3 or so in the afternoon (at least that's the plan so far) We'll be staying both Friday and Saturday night, and leaving sometime on Sunday.

We plan to find a place to park and use public transporation while we're there.

And that's about all that is planned so far.

You'll get to meet such TPF greats as "Alison the Amazing", "Sky, Boy of Wonder", "Josephus the Music Man", Scott "dolphins in the moonlight" Rose....AND ME!!!!!!!

This is an event not to be missed!

BE THERE! :p

bummer, could have been in Boston end of November ... but beginning of November I will still be in Mexico.

Problem One - Money
Problem Two - Transport
Problem Three - Money
Problem Four - School
Problem Five - Money

Pay my way and write me an essay, and I'm there!

GoM said:
Problem One - Money
Problem Two - Transport
Problem Three - Money
Problem Four - School
Problem Five - Money

Pay my way and write me an essay, and I'm there!
I'll write the essay if Corry pays...

Well, Cor, it's nothing you're not already ace it

Note - If there's any kind of meet-up next summer in the Northeastern US/near me, I could probably find a way there.

Double Note - Apologies for never being in mIRC. The internet here is some kind of brutal and can never actually stay online for more than, say, 10 minutes at a time

Triple Note - Corry, want to pay my ticket? :D

GoM said:
Well, Cor, it's nothing you're not already ace it

Note - If there's any kind of meet-up next summer in the Northeastern US/near me, I could probably find a way there.

Double Note - Apologies for never being in mIRC. The internet here is some kind of brutal and can never actually stay online for more than, say, 10 minutes at a time

Triple Note - Corry, want to pay my ticket? :D

Gomer, honestly...if I suddenly came into a whole bunch of money, I'd totally fly you there. :) Could ya manage Chicago in May????? :p

Wow your comming up to see me. :) Thats so nice. :)

But I am not going to be home :(

I will be in Rome - - - NY for the entire month. :(

If you are going to do anything downtown Boston. Public transport is the only way to go. You can park outside the city and ride the T in (subway).

benhasajeep said:
Wow your comming up to see me. :) Thats so nice. :)

But I am not going to be home :(

I will be in Rome - - - NY for the entire month. :(

If you are going to do anything downtown Boston. Public transport is the only way to go. You can park outside the city and ride the T in (subway).

That's the plan...just have to find a place to park! :)

core_17 said:
That's the plan...just have to find a place to park! :)

The T stations in Quincy and Braintree (both off of I-93 south of Boston) have very large parking garages. On the weekend there will be no problem finding a space. There are hotels close by the stations as well (short drive).

This will save you money if you plan on moving around alot. Good for subway, harbor boats, and bus. Subway is $1.25 each time you go through a turnstile (free transfers though). If you are on a longer run it will be $2.50. So if you ride a couple times a day the pass will save you money. Especially the commuter boats. As they cost more. But are also very handy. Need 6 people, but you will probably have that.

http://www.mbta.com/footer/visitingboston/index.asp#viitorpass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back