Have you heard of The Grid? Artificial Intelligence for site design...

MichaelHenson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw Zack Arias mention it on his Facebook page and I took the plunge. I have a couple different blogs/sites that I use on a fairly regular basis and this video convinced me to give it a shot.

Basically, it's a new "Artificial Intelligence" designed website builder where all you do is manage content and it manages site design for you...Looks pretty cool so I thought I'd share.

**Full disclosure: This link gets me up to three referral credits (they would cover my first year subscription)**

So if you like the idea and want to get in on the "pre-release" stage and wanna help a fellow TPFer out, I'd appreciate it! Maybe we could get a "Pay it Forward" thing going for this too if enough people are interested?

HTTPS://THEGRID.IO/#982

(Also, if this is illegal or not allowed or anything...I will happily take it down. Not looking to profit or anything just sharing something cool..IMHO)

Last edited:
"The Grid" is the infrastructure built to generate and distribute electrical power.

Yeah, maybe they should have named it The Matrix?

It colour corrects your photos! And it lets you swipe stuff from other sites and incorporate it! And, it automatically reconfigures your site as you add content!

I'm old fashioned!

I'm not too sure I'd like it to start editing my images. Hopefully there would be a way to turn that off.

I'm not too sure I'd like it to start editing my images. Hopefully there would be a way to turn that off.

Yeah, that was something that I hesitated at somewhat. I would assume that would be something that can be turned off as it will give you control over it's "AI approach" to an extent...

So they don't even give a trial option?

k

I feel like all these types of things are great in theory and in controlled environments, but they can never match the complexity of what people want to accomplish with them.
Very true...I'm holding out hope that someday the sci-fi stories of flying cars, recreational (and affordable) space travel and websites that do all the work for you will come true...Time will tell!

I heard of something a bit similar - something in between this thing and something like Wix/Weebly etc. It's called Artly (I think it's .me), but basically it's a portfolio website builder that's just really easy to use. You don't have to deal with templates or decisions, only choose your colors, upload your pictures and write about yourself.

Most reactions

Back