Have you noticed?

I thought you wrote "The Human-Gnome Project" and got all excited.

Same here. I love Gnomes.

I was a big friend of the GLA (Gnome Liberation Army) and their happenings. Extremely funny. I thought about starting a similar thing here in N. America with pink flamingoes. Just too darn busy.

I have only scanned page 1,
I am only 17
But I detest Mobile Phones

The place that I work in, there was a girl who was always on her Mobile, texting...

She was always slacking...
There was so much I hated about her, I feel ashamed to be growing up in this generation where over 50% of the teenagers are out havign sex with random people every week and don't care to work or put effort into anything.

Also spray tans... GRRRR grinding my gears... Why would anyone want to be orange? Foundation and a subtle hint of blush and possibly gloss is enough in my honest opinion.

Anyways, the girl was always bragging how she is staying with a different guy each week, having sex (she is only 16...)
it really does disgust me that almost everyone is Whores in this day and age, And no-one understands why I dont want a girlfriend, Thats why, They are either whores, or money grabbers, or they will cheat

Obviously there is some decent people out there... but VERY hard to find.

Also binge drinking is horrible too... and smoking.
obviously drugs too.

I'm at the young, tender age of 20, and it annoys ME when people don't capitalize or punctuate. I may not be 100% OMG perfect grammar, but I try.

:thumbup:

Nobody's perfect. We type quickly and miss a couple things. Who cares?

But when someone doesn't care at all, it's obvious and annoying. Although, tbh, this is far from the worst site I've seen.

What is UU talking about? Did I miss something?

I'm at the young, tender age of 20, and it annoys ME when people don't capitalize or punctuate. I may not be 100% OMG perfect grammar, but I try.

:thumbup:

Nobody's perfect. We type quickly and miss a couple things. Who cares?

But when someone doesn't care at all, it's obvious and annoying. Although, tbh, this is far from the worst site I've seen.

What is UU talking about? Did I miss something?

Lol, Yeah i do seem to go off-topic a little,
But i was just furthering my hate for my generation :p
Reason I speak of mobile phones is because in an earlier post people were blaming Mobile phones for todays bad Grammar

Well UU don't hate.

Hate is a negative use of positive energy :lol:

Seriously, we're all different. Why hate? Just ignore what you don't like.

pfft... Necrons 4tw.

And cute too!

... lecherous old man drools and mumbles as he shuffles off...

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
and i bet that's how all people younger than 30 talk too!
rolleyes.gif

(by the way, that video is hilarious)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back