What's new

Have you seen the Tylenol commercial?

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
642
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my 365's from almost a month ago now... perhaps it's too heavy on the editing, but it reminded me so much of that tylenol commercial with all the half-naked sepia old folks, saying "your body hurts"... you know what I'm talking about? No, I don't watch a lot of tv, why do you ask? :sexywink:

Looking at it now, I dont mind the heavy editing (but thats me, a noob, plus its my picture :lol:) except for the darkness of the pills. Hmm. And of course it's a bit out of focus, which is pretty usual for me but I think I'm getting better.

2-7-10DSC08206.jpg


Oh, and CC always appreciated, of course. :)
 
Im still pretty newb-ish...lol so i cant say to much.
But, it doesnt look like tylenol ( IMO).lol.... Id be scared to take those :o
Pictures really neat--different. I like the "grunge" look to it.
Although, it does look like something youd see in a "dont do drugs campaign" lol

Good job! :)
 
I like selective coloring. I am thinking the blue pill in hand with the pill left blue, and b&w the rest of the picture.... But I did just look at the girl that posted the pencil post and I am a HUGE fan of Dominatly (s) :whip: Project 365 Sharpie picture.
 
Ha, thanks. :) It's not tylenol, it antibiotics. But its just the colors and the medication combined that made me think of it.
I LOVE dominantlys 365 sharpie picture!
 
I know from my college days don't mix the green and reds, bad things happen. What happens when you mix yellow and black/white pills? :) :)

As for the focus, is it a focus issue or a DOF? What was the original aperture setting?
 
I honestly dont remember. This is my february 7th picture, and I can't even remember the setting for the ones I took this morning. :) Perhaps I should get one of those plug ins that let you access the information....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom