&Denekamp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2005 Messages 297 Reaction score 3 Location Netherlands Aug 14, 2007 #1 5 image panorama, soon to be up on my wall (click image to view large) I'd love to hear what you think about it! Thanks for watching, Niels
5 image panorama, soon to be up on my wall (click image to view large) I'd love to hear what you think about it! Thanks for watching, Niels
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2007 #2 Wow, that is way cool. What did you use to stitch them together? Great work!
&Denekamp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2005 Messages 297 Reaction score 3 Location Netherlands Aug 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 AbelR74, Thanks! I used 'Autopano Pro' (99 euros, but feels like you get an infinite number of lenses added to you arsenal ) I use it a lot and really love it, its completely automatic and does an amazing job!
AbelR74, Thanks! I used 'Autopano Pro' (99 euros, but feels like you get an infinite number of lenses added to you arsenal ) I use it a lot and really love it, its completely automatic and does an amazing job!