Haven't posted in awhile

As always, good stuff!
Beautiful work, as always. Hopefully Sharon will be dropping by before too long.
Wow, you got extreme close-up shots! Incredible.
Nice set Kris!
Thank you all! Much appreciated!
Beautifully sharp! What focal length did you use for these?
The first four are my 500 F4, the last two are actually the Canon 55-250 STM kit lens at 250mm. I thought the hawk was going to land on my head as it was hovering about 10 feet away!

Thanks everyone! I had the first one done on canvas 24x16 for an upcoming show next week and it looks amazing at that size...

Good choice! That most look incredible on your wall!!!:1219:

Kris, nice shots. I am glad to see you back as I was beginning to wonder where you went.

WesternGuy

Awesome! #1 for me, but not an easy choice.

Beautiful!
Fantastic shots! I especially like the owl in #3
Awesome! #1 for me, but not an easy choice.
Thanks!
Kris, nice shots. I am glad to see you back as I was beginning to wonder where you went.
WesternGuy
Work has been super busy with the holiday blah stuff...
Geez, 10 feet away? What are you doing, bringing them some of your chef creations?
Wonderful....again.
Nah they probably wouldn't like any of my entrees, no rodents on the menu... :) But on a serious note, I am very against baiting as I think it forms an artificial bond with the raptors and all it takes is for one to trust the wrong person that has a gun. I actually haven't seen my normal hawk since duck season started and there were some people hunting very close to the land trust. I'm pretty bummed out about it..

Agreed on the baiting Kris. At Denali In Alaska we had a wolf approach us on a trail. Told Ranger about ' our exciting story' and she said we were 3rd to have encounter. Probably had been fed by someone. She said they would have to 'take care of him now, and 'not in a good way'
Then we were sorry we told her... :(

Chris, these are great, as usual. I love #4. I can only imagine the ninja-like field craft skills required for #1.

I just figured one of them finally carried you off and you've been living in a nest without wi-fi :icon_geek:

#4 is killer. That would be one hell of a print
I cleaned up the red smear from the foliage and printed it 12x18, it looks pretty awesome! Hopefully someone will buy it at my show tomorrow night

Chris, these are great, as usual. I love #4. I can only imagine the ninja-like field craft skills required for #1.
Thank you! The red tail is pretty friendly, barely had to use any ninja :)
I just figured one of them finally carried you off and you've been living in a nest without wi-fi :icon_geek:
One of these days I better get a camera with cellular coverage just in case :)

Most reactions

Back