It's been a long time

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, nor really sure where the time goes. Winter was very dark and dismal around here and I really didn't see much when I did make it out. But, luckily, with the arrival of spring my favorite subject has returned in force. I have actually been able to successfully read 3 Osprey bands in the past month and they came back as being banded in 98,00 and 01 so the population seems to be doing pretty well.. I made a big upgrade to the D850 about a month ago and so far I absolutely love it. Figured I would share some recent images. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

Osprey 5_8 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 5_7 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 5_7 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 4_30 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Little Blue Heron 4_25 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Egret 4_30 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Nice! Real Great images. I’ve been a bit lax this winter too, and would like to start posting here on tap a talk some. Your pictures might just be the inspiration I needed to get back to a more regular photographing regime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally stunning and beautifully taken set of images, all are great but loving numbers 2/3/4/6.

Excellent set! Love that power dive in number four!

Great set of images - I have to agree with Jeff G. That power dive is awesome.

Stunning set! Since I can't nominate the whole thread for POTM will have to pick a favorite. Have to go with #2 although that last one is just gorgeous as well!

It is good to see you back. Shots number four and five are simply spectacularly beautiful. Again, it's great to see you back!

Outstanding! Love seeing your photos. Can't pick a favorite, but #6 is priceless.

Come back more often. Gives me inspiration and a reason to keep trying.

Last edited:
Great shots.!

I've decided to live by the rule of 70 this year. If the temp is below that I'm staying inside lol Great shots as always Kris ;)

Nice! Real Great images. I’ve been a bit lax this winter too, and would like to start posting here on tap a talk some. Your pictures might just be the inspiration I needed to get back to a more regular photographing regime.
Totally stunning and beautifully taken set of images, all are great but loving numbers 2/3/4/6.
As always, your photos are amazing and perfect.
Outstanding! Love seeing your photos. Can't pick a favorite, but #6 is priceless.
Come back more often. Gives me inspiration and a reason to keep trying.
Great shots.!
Thank you for all the kind words!
Excellent set! Love that power dive in number four!
Great set of images - I have to agree with Jeff G. That power dive is awesome.
The dive shot is tricky where I've been shooting. they tend to be ambush hunters, so they sit in trees and wait for the fish underneath them to swim by. Sometimes it can be a minute after they land, some times its an hour, lol. But they just drop straight from the tree with no warning at all

Stunning set! Since I can't nominate the whole thread for POTM will have to pick a favorite. Have to go with #2 although that last one is just gorgeous as well!
Thnk you very much! Very kind of you!

I've decided to live by the rule of 70 this year. If the temp is below that I'm staying inside lol Great shots as always Kris ;)
Can't say I blame ya the way the last winter was. It was desolate down here...

Most reactions

Back