What's new

Having difficulty uploading pics.

Randy55

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to upload from my computer but I am having little luck.
I loaded one and it seems to have disappeared and all I see when I try is a box opening asking for a url of my image, which I don`t have. That`s it I can`t go any further.
Yeah I`m a newby but I have uploaded pics on other sites and have never run into this before.
Can anyone help me out.
 
Thanks for the replies.
I have no pics posted on 3rd party sites. Subscribe ? is there a link somewhere on how to do it?
 
In the upper right corner, there's a link to upgrade your membership. I believe that's it.

There's a number of free websites that host your photos, so perhaps you can use one of them.
 
Ok I see the link that might be the better option, I have never uploaded pics to a 3rd party before but I will look at that too.
Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom