No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
They reallly like slides....

cparkforum1.jpg

cparkforum2.jpg

cparkforum3.jpg

cparkforum4.jpg

cparkforum5.jpg

#4 is probably the best composition, but that orange spiral is distracting. It might be able to be cloned out though.

These pix are pretty static and don't convey much of what must have been going on. Just keep on taking pictures until the site of you with a camera won't freeze your daughter in her tracks.

These pix are pretty static and don't convey much of what must have been going on. Just keep on taking pictures until the site of you with a camera won't freeze your daughter in her tracks.

Huh? Other then the first shot which is more of a posed shot they all look like there is action going on to me and she doesn’t look frozen in her tracks.

Pics look good to me other then being a little soft on the focus.

Eric

I understand that the girl is the main point, but i have a hard time really seeing i guess..... i like the idea and such but in number 2 the orange slide is quite distracting. I like them overall but a different angle on 2 would improve it greatly!! and i really like number 4 but i agree with a post above me, the orabge spiral could been seen as distracting.... good job

yeah, shes sliding around in all these, and there just snapshots pretty much,

just wanted to show the static hair effect... thats all...

I thought it was kinda cool how her hair was sticking up.....

Yes, I can see the funny element of her hair sticking out in all of these (but the first, which is all different in its manner).
And I cannot help but love the background in the first. Her smile is cute in that one, too. Focus is a tad soft, but well. She looks cute and the green (!) grass as background ... no need to tell you all over again, eh? :wink:

I think some have the potential of being "lead out of their snapshot-ism" by simply cropping them a bit, like making 2 vertical and losing most of the orange on the right, or by cropping 3 in from above and the right (just my ideas) ... Maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back