What's new

Having fun with colliding water droplets

Dp-PARIS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
169
Reaction score
21
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing around this evening with some colliding water droplets. I know this has been done amillion times, but it is enjoyable to do:)



 
thanks
 
Too dark, no color. Nothing to make them stand out amongst the myriad of similar photos.
 
I like No. 1 but they do look a little dark on my screen.
 
Wow, interesting. What were the settings?
 
They are both cool. I wish the top bulb in the second one wasn't blurred.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom