Hay Bales After the Storm

Thanks C677T.

Thanks MissMia, I agree with the lighter version. It makes the photo more.. dynamic? Or some word like that..

Kewl photo Mullen! I like the crop in post 5!

Hi,

I can't see Kundalini's cut at it (there's a photobucket message saying the image has been deleted or some such).

My take on it is that it could be lightened/contrast enhanced a bit. Also, my eye didn't stop on anything and wasn't guided anywhere. There doesn't seem to be a single focal point or subject to photo (except maybe the haybale in the middle of the image), or any specific direction that the photo is pulling your eye towards. Instead, my attention just kind of wandered across image.

I do love what you are trying to do and I love B&W for this scene!

Hey,

I just re-read my post and realize that I come off sounding a little expert-y and know-it-all-ish and wanted to apologize for that. I'm not any sort of expert; in my estimation, I'm an intermediate amateur who's learning so much on this site.

My previous post was simply my opinion, not expert advice. I apologize if I came across as if it were the voice of authority rather than an opinion.

Thank you, Bifurcator.

Thanks Pugs. Don't worry about sounding like an expert or know-it-all, I welcome all comments good or bad.

Nice, Looks exactly like the farm I'm staying on right now.

Most reactions

Back