What's new

At last the rain has stopped for five minutes ha ha!

Tartness909412 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
130
Reaction score
157
Location
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today the rain finally stopped and it was dry and even a bit of sunshine, although snow is forecast for tomorrow! Anyway I finally managed to get out with my X-S1 and I set it up for RAW+jpeg, M size, DR400 and P mode. I processed all the files with my new piece of software Aiarty, which will process the RAW files compared to my Photolab 9 which won't! I actually preferred the jpegs after processing and I did some further editing in Photoscape X Pro. I am really pleased with my X-S1 because it is so versatile and this copy is as good as my first copy that I had in 2012.
FramedDSCF4459-OldFireEngineHouse-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4458-OldFireEngineHouse-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4455-Catkins-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4453-NatureReserve-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4452-NatureReserve-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4449-NatureReserve-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4446-RiverWeed-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4445-NatureReserve-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4444-NatureReserve-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4443-Treescape-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4442-Treescape-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4441-TelegraphWires-Pewsey-Wiltshire-BW-Blue.webp
FramedDSCF4439-Cottages-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
FramedDSCF4438-OldSignPost-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
 

Attachments

  • FramedDSCF4437-SnowDrops-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
    FramedDSCF4437-SnowDrops-Pewsey-Wiltshire.webp
    505.1 KB · Views: 35
Interesting looking place to walk about!
 
Not sure about the borders but the pics are fabulous.
Rain stopped in Sussex long enough for me to get out with a camera today.

YYYYAAAAAYYYYY

cheers
jbo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom