invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p278678556-4.jpg

First image in a short series of haybale landscapes. A couple more to come.

C&C appreciated.

Last edited:
its a really pretty scene but the colors hurt my eyes

Thanks for the comments, guys and gals. You both were right, and I've edited the photo to reflect your suggestions.

Can't lighten the shadows much more, as there is no detail at all in them. This is because I metered using the sky/clouds. Is there anything that I should have done different to avoid this issue (other than bringing a polariser)?

Thanks for the comments, guys and gals. You both were right, and I've edited the photo to reflect your suggestions.

Can't lighten the shadows much more, as there is no detail at all in them. This is because I metered using the sky/clouds. Is there anything that I should have done different to avoid this issue (other than bringing a polariser)?

exposure bracketing, then hdr the beast :thumbup:

At least that's the only way I can think of to get both extremes

Ya I like it, a bit over saturated for me though, just the sky, the hay and grass is ok. If you have photoshop, it's an easy fix to make an exellant shot

I can't tell what you did, maybe unsaturated the sky a little, but I think a little more unsaturated would be better, just my opinion.

I desaturated the image a bit, to the point that it's showing less colouration than it did right out of the camera. (I had barely saturated the colours in the first place.)

I guess now it's just a matter of personal preference, and I normally prefer bright colours.

Thanks everybody for the comments, much appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back