A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Neat image, but I take exception with your sig-line!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 tirediron said: Neat image, but I take exception with your sig-line! Click to expand... Thanks. abraxas said: Microwave popcorn and cheap red wine not only sucks, it makes a lousy breakfast too! Click to expand... That's what a guy gets for working until 5am. I have a much better outlook on life this afternoon.
tirediron said: Neat image, but I take exception with your sig-line! Click to expand... Thanks. abraxas said: Microwave popcorn and cheap red wine not only sucks, it makes a lousy breakfast too! Click to expand... That's what a guy gets for working until 5am. I have a much better outlook on life this afternoon.