What's new

hb2

Nice. Good stock piece
 
hmmm....i am really sorry, i found it somewhat busy !!!the main problem i found is what is in focus anf what is out of focus are having the same shade and makes the distinction difficult; i am not impressed by the wide white foreground too.... . You should not feel offended, please
Regards :D
 
I agree with Frequency here with respect to the foreground. With that cropped, however, a square, almost abstract piece with some lovely tones. :)
 
No offense taken at all, Frequency. Thanks to all for the comments. I was trying something a little different composition wise and I'm still on the fence about it myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom