What's new

HDR Bridge

ScubaDude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
176
Reaction score
22
Location
Waveland, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a bracketed set of photos and emailed them to a friend who has an HDR program (not sure which one) and this is what he sent back. A bit overdone, but I like the effect.


Bay Saint Louis Bridge by turbodog2000, on Flickr
 
I think the shot is composed very nicely, and the processing looks good for the bridge, but the sky is pretty messed up. You should post the EV's in the HDR discussions section and see what other people can do with them. Just a thought. I do like the lines in the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom