What's new

HDR = Highly Disgusting, really?

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just messing around.

3843316677_c774d7707f_b.jpg
 
Ohh my that is highly disgusting!

The subject that is.

Nice shot and pp on a gross stale meal.

:thumbup:
 
Double quarter pounder, with cheese?


I prefer Jack in the Box, or Whataburger as a close second.


This is what they should show on the menu...lol!
 
DQPWC=da' bomb.

I've had three of those this week. (I've been a bad bad monkey)

And congrats on making it look such that I think I never want to eat one again. :lol:
 
I love going to McD and refuse the sandwich when it doesn't look like the photo on the menu. Haven't had to buy one yet :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom