What's new

HDR (kind of)

drafuul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Costa Mesa, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been working on my HDR method for a long time now. I do it much different that the norm and generally only use 3 images, but have come to really enjoy the result. I use 2 exposures and a sky from my library if needed. What do you think?

Here are the originals

house1.jpg


house2.jpg


sky.jpg


And the finished result.

complete1.jpg


And one other done with the same method.

complete2.jpg


C&C always welcome.
 
I like the way the foregrounds loo, very natural but with lots of detail. I was considering doing HDR by bracketing the foreground and using one exposure for the sky since I hate the way HDR makes skies look. how do you blend/paste the sky in? what is the best method?
 
I like both HDRs though I think it would have been interesting to see how the sky in the first one would have looked :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom