HDR Tools

d3vinW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have Photoshop CS3, is this all that is needed for HDR iamges, and does anyone know a good tutorial for creating them?

lol thanks, I found a good one though, I looked on a different board in this forum and found one, for some reason my search didnt pull anything up

d3vinW, care to share where you found that "good one"? I'd be interested in this as well. Others have said you need to use bracketing for the capture when you intend to use HDR, but then I'd be forced out of shooting raw in lieu of JPG fine, at least for the D200 anyway. What did you find? Does that mean that folks are shooting these images as JPGs? Or are y'all using manual settings on a tripod? I'd love to read some tutorials on this.

d3vinW, care to share where you found that "good one"? I'd be interested in this as well. Others have said you need to use bracketing for the capture when you intend to use HDR, but then I'd be forced out of shooting raw in lieu of JPG fine, at least for the D200 anyway. What did you find? Does that mean that folks are shooting these images as JPGs? Or are y'all using manual settings on a tripod? I'd love to read some tutorials on this.

yea you can still shoot RAW and bracket with a D200, no need to shoot jpeg if you dont want to.

Really? Well, great, I thought that was quite an oversight in the design of this otherwise great camera. Now...how the heck do I do that. The manual for the D200 clearly states that one cannot shoot in any NEF format. How would I override this? TIA.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back