Can you give the technical details of this shot? Camera settings and what software/settings did you use? I just got back from taking a ton of AEB shots and these aren't coming out right it doens't seem
To be honest I love everything about this image but the trees and sky..... with those areas toned down it would be killer and I usually don't like most HDR, exception here
To be honest I love everything about this image but the trees and sky..... with those areas toned down it would be killer and I usually don't like most HDR, exception here
To be honest I love everything about this image but the trees and sky..... with those areas toned down it would be killer and I usually don't like most HDR, exception here
I agree. I was " This " close to nominating it in the photo of the month thread, but I just can't get past the abrupt change to saturated color on the right side.
JRE, maybe try to fix it?
I guess.
It might take some work to unify the whole.
Going b&w might be the easy way out, but I like the colour tones on the left side.