HDR with Canon Rebel T3

Yzerwing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Lens Heads!!

I have been studying the HDR realm recently but before I play around with any of this stuff I want to cover one important issue.

Many of the tutorials I have watched/read have taught me a great deal about it. The one topic I have been unable to glean from my studies is this. Once I set up the AEB (Automatic Exposure Bracketing) on my Rebel T3 how do I shut it off when I am done with it?

Imagine not knowing how to stop AEB when you want to shoot normally again. I don't want to go down that road.

Thanks for any help on this subject.

You turn it off the same way you turned it on.

I am not sure how your camera works but once your turn it on I am sure you can figure out how to turn it off.

on my camera I hit the menu button, scroll thew till I see the bracketing setting and press the button that says turn bracketing on. When I am done with it, I hit the menu button, find the bracketing settings and press turn bracketing off. I do not have to turn any wheels, just use the arrow buttons and the enter button. if your camera requires it being turned on by turning a wheel than it probably turns off the same what you turned it on.

Some people use it for more than HDR, some people leave it on all the time, than when they snap a shot they get 3 photos and the keep the one that had the best exposure.

Most reactions

Back