HDSLR Short Film: A Love Story (Arachnid)

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this using my D300s, Sigma 180mm F/3.5 EX DG HSM APO IF Macro lens on a Manfrotto tripod.

Sorry about the sensor dust; I didn't expect to find this, just happened upon it after taking some terrible pictures of the female.

Anyways, enjoy and please comment!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/45FHXuzuKdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/45FHXuzuKdg

I dont know which will work, embedding or the URL, so I posted them both..
Mark

EDIT: After watching it myself, I realize this one isn't so amazing, but it's still cool to see spiders, what I presume to be, mating!

Thats a nice vid Mark. I think you could cut a bit of the "fat" out to keep it interesting. A 3 min vid would keep more viewers attention IMO. Personally, I thought the image quality was great. And good music selection as well. Keep 'em coming :thumbup:

You should post it over on Spider Forums - Spider Identification Guide . Would definitely get some views.

Edit: and just copy the YouTube page address into the "video" address to get:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! And I posted it from my iPad. I can't see if any of the videos are showing up as imbedded, but one of them should? I was super livid about the three or so dust spots on my sensor. They drive me absolutely bonkers watching the video! Thank you for your kind words, though. :). Also from the iPad, when I type a message, and I want to g down a few lines, as with writing my name at the end of every message, like I've always done, it doesn't show up on the forum. That makes me extremely upset as well. -_- Mark

Edit: see! The enter button only shows up if I do it in the 'edit post' window.

Meh. Pads are for underwear. And should be promptly disposed of.

But yeah, make sure you give your sensor a good cleaning to avoid future disappointment. But for now tell people it must be something on thier monitor. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back