MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 7, 2006 #1 HAHAHA, I was so bored!!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 7, 2006 #2 sweet shot! You should get bored more often Good job with the BG!
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 7, 2006 #3 haha, love the flower
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #5 I likes. I like how you have the flower, but the curve of the side bag is like "feminine" curves as well...great job.
I likes. I like how you have the flower, but the curve of the side bag is like "feminine" curves as well...great job.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 7, 2006 #6 Nicely done! : )
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Jan 7, 2006 #7 It's floating!