What's new

He loves the lamp!!!

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well he is smiling :mrgreen:

AE1_2576_zps83e8ac45.jpg
 
jmho

you should try harder to set this shot up. I don't know how to read it. Is it fun? Then why dark?

anyway... jmho
 
he is cute and spooky at the same time
 
I gave it a wack. Now with more murder:

4DaDgQq.jpg
 
jmho

you should try harder to set this shot up. I don't know how to read it. Is it fun? Then why dark?

anyway... jmho
Joke ?
No, I am learning how to control light, I put a light from the side trying to give some light to his darker side but I guess it just wasnt enough.
I will try to reshoot this later and control light better.
 
jmho

you should try harder to set this shot up. I don't know how to read it. Is it fun? Then why dark?

anyway... jmho
Joke ?
No, I am learning how to control light, I put a light from the side trying to give some light to his darker side but I guess it just wasnt enough.
I will try to reshoot this later and control light better.

What you can do is put your camera on a 8 second exposure and use a soft light from a flashlight to paint on his dark sides. It works if you do it right.
 
jmho

you should try harder to set this shot up. I don't know how to read it. Is it fun? Then why dark?

anyway... jmho
Joke ?
No, I am learning how to control light, I put a light from the side trying to give some light to his darker side but I guess it just wasnt enough.
I will try to reshoot this later and control light better.

What you can do is put your camera on a 8 second exposure and use a soft light from a flashlight to paint on his dark sides. It works if you do it right.

What a wonderful idea, thank you for that :wink:
I actually have a flashlight with 3 settings from very low to very strong luminance, I will bring it from work and will try it.

Thanks again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom