j-digg
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2009
- Messages
- 476
- Reaction score
- 15
- Location
- Minne-snow-ta
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This is a friend of mine that is blowing up in the rock/pop, blues scene in MN, I've posted a couple of my pics of him awhile ago, but I figured I'd post this one as it has been getting a lot of hype from his fans lately mainly because of what appears to be in the pic with him. I was trying to give this picture an old school look, similar to images youd see of The Who or something with the motion blur, noise, vignette etc. No one really liked the PP so I almost deleted it when my mother ( the bands publicist ) stopped me on it and freaked out a bit, haha, she noticed what appeared to her as an angel (formed by the lights) in the top right corner giving a "number 1" finger gesture. It looks alittle more solid in the other version of the picture which is lightened up a bit, but this is the only one I have on my laptop at the moment. She sent it into Womens World magazine, or something like that, that features an angels section and apparently it might make it into the mag, which is pretty cool. Anyhow, just thought I'd share it with yallz. CC always welcome. t00tles