JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 Banned #1
Garball TPF Noob! Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Denver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #2 That works, now what are you going to do with them? g
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #3 I don't think I'm ever going to get the low key thing.. I'm jealous lol
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 Garball said: That works, now what are you going to do with them? g Click to expand... wut? JeffieLove said: I don't think I'm ever going to get the low key thing.. I'm jealous lol Click to expand... I dont even know what most of those terms mean. I just try to emulate the visions i put together in my head from when i had the idea for this.
Garball said: That works, now what are you going to do with them? g Click to expand... wut? JeffieLove said: I don't think I'm ever going to get the low key thing.. I'm jealous lol Click to expand... I dont even know what most of those terms mean. I just try to emulate the visions i put together in my head from when i had the idea for this.