Head & Shoulders

ilevelphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
portr.jpg

More at my Blog : i-Level Photography’s Blog

Stunning photo, just like your others. But just one little thing that you might want to look out for the future: the little specks of dirt/dust on your lens. You can see one right to the side of his right eye and one right to the side of his chest. Not a big deal though, can easily be removed in photoshop/gimp. I use the smudge feature and it works very well. Keep up your great work, its beautiful.

Thanks for the comments, those specks had slipped through the net :) I will get back on photoshop tomorrow. Cheers. Chris

Stunning photo, just like your others. But just one little thing that you might want to look out for the future: the little specks of dirt/dust on your lens. You can see one right to the side of his right eye and one right to the side of his chest. Not a big deal though, can easily be removed in photoshop/gimp. I use the smudge feature and it works very well. Keep up your great work, its beautiful.

Well, I feel a little better now, the dust spots are actually flies. I have looked at all the frames in the sequence and have come to this conclusion. I agree they still could be taken out though. Thanks for the input

Beautiful picture! The colors really pop!

Very nice like the rest of your work that I've seen so far. But my favorite is still the first one you posted - tiger in the grass - which is really stunning.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back