What's new

Heads up: tripods

Dang, there's a potential screaming good deal for someone. Wish I had contacts in/around Montreal!
 
Dang, there's a potential screaming good deal for someone. Wish I had contacts in/around Montreal!

They wrap for shipping. Canada post has an on-line shipping contract service. You need only provide the pick-up and delivery address' plus weight and dimensions and they will issue a waybill you then e-mail to the crown agent.
 
hmmm i'm in Montreal...interesting
 
Dang, there's a potential screaming good deal for someone. Wish I had contacts in/around Montreal!

They wrap for shipping. Canada post has an on-line shipping contract service. You need only provide the pick-up and delivery address' plus weight and dimensions and they will issue a waybill you then e-mail to the crown agent.

By the time you get through paying all of Canada Post's fees, you could afford to buy brand-new!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom