What's new

Headstock CC Please

kamelean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In addition to photography, I play guitar. This is the headstock of my Breedlove Atlas. I had one umbrella strobe firing at full power at 45 degree angle. White shoot through. Any CC on this one?


Headstock by kamelean, on Flickr:band:
 
BTS shot. My cat, Kipper, had to check out what I was doing with the guitar in the floor.


CatGuitar by kamelean, on Flickr
 
Too much of the headstock is lost in shadow. I can't see if there's texture or shine or both on it. It's very dramatic, but I think you pushed it too far. Bounce a hair of light in there so I can see what I am looking at?

Also the carpet background is terrible! The idea of having some texture is good, but it's too obviously carpet. I ask myself, why is the guitar on the floor? Don't you love your guitar?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom