Heart of the Gorge

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm excited to share this image as it really speaks to me as what I try to capture when I visit the Columbia Gorge. That of the amazing lush environment and changing light. The rain, sun, and fog-- the clear days and the snow; the Gorge has many so many different moods, and I'm just happy to have the opportunity to witness them.

Heart of the Gorge Web
by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Absolutely gorgeous......I truly love your work.....

Oh what I would give to be back there with my camera gear. When I lived there, I was about fishing, not photographing.

Nice shot of Mossy Grotto Majeed. Hope the ferns are still intact... :)

Great photo - that spot is truly magical.

Last edited:
That is a spectacular photo! What did you have to do to get to that location? Normally it's some insane hike! :)

That is a spectacular photo! What did you have to do to get to that location? Normally it's some insane hike! :)

It is a pretty decent hike up a well-marked trail then down through some old indian ruins and down a steep slope through poison oak and into a very pristine and remote creek... it has been trampled to bits in recent years due to popularity of the spot after Marc Adamus photographed it. Now several people conduct workshops down there. Really a shame, it is a very magical spot.

It is a pretty decent hike up a well-marked trail then down through some old indian ruins and down a steep slope through poison oak and into a very pristine and remote creek... it has been trampled to bits in recent years due to popularity of the spot after Marc Adamus photographed it. Now several people conduct workshops down there. Really a shame, it is a very magical spot.

They shouldn't let them do that, it will be trashed in no time with that happening. :(

They shouldn't let them do that, it will be trashed in no time with that happening. :(

It is not technically legal without a permit, but that does not stop most people from doing it. And, there's not really any enforcement.

Edit - we should probably not derail this post though with this topic - did not mean to do that Majeed, I love that spot and you captured it quite nicely.

Beautiful for sure!

I honestly think youre the best landscape photographer Ive seen. I love every one of your works. They are literally all art.

Majeed, very nice capture, not only the falls, but its surrounding environment.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back