heartland forest

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A miserable cold misty day today, and Daisy had her heart set on a trip to a craft show..., I almost bailed on the idea, but we went anyway, and I am so glad I did. Almost like a magnet, I was drawn straight to an exhibit that was a temporary home for quite a few raptors. This group is developing a property near Niagara Falls Canada, 150 acres, along the Welland river. They will host educational seminars, flying demonstrations, and and protect this forest to provide a home for their raptors. I was offered an opprotunity to become a volunteer to their cause, and i am looking forward to seeing where I can fit in. Here is there website... http://heartlandforest.org/

websize010DSC_9021edit.jpg

websize009DSC_8999edit.jpg

websize012DSC_9072edit.jpg

websize013DSC_9081edit.jpg

websize011DSC_9032edit.jpg

websize007DSC_8975edit.jpg

websize006DSC_8961edit.jpg

websize005DSC_8953edit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

wonderful shots Raymond! sharp sharp!
awesome as always :D

WOW!!! Raymond....just brilliant shots. I was showing a co-worker here, and he said these are definatly magazine quality, and Im agreeing with him 110%
Very well done.
PS...Thanks Daisy.

(picks jaw from floor)

I'm not sure what makes photos perfect, but man these can't be far off.

I am in awe.

Neat series, man! I have no words! Simply beautiful.
See, you can always find something to take picture of, even if you don't feel like going, just think of what you might be missing ;).

Love them all, I have a thing for birds of prey. #7 kinda cracks me up, why do owls always look annoyed? Or is it indignant?

micatlady said:
Love them all, I have a thing for birds of prey. #7 kinda cracks me up, why do owls always look annoyed? Or is it indignant?

they are like cats...just look like they know things we dont.... :lmao:

these are great raymond!! the clarity is awesome..and you just really took these and ran...they are so detailed...really impressed...

Most reactions

Back