HEAVEN and HELL

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
went walking while waiting for dad, saw this shot and thought of the title.

28193331-L.jpg

oh my gosh...that is awesome, scoob....great shot..and perfect title....
going up..? or down..?

great colors....and very artistic.....

Smoking or non smoking?!? :twisted: :bigangel:

Scoob, that is awesome! You are so clever!

Killer shot scoob, and the title is right on too. You got a great eye to catch this one. !!!!

Extremely imaginative, and well executed, too. :thumbup: Your brain is clicking on all cylinders, scoob!

Terri, that is exactly what I wanted to say. Scoob, you definitely have something of an artist inside you, this photo proves it well. This one is really and exceptionally good! And I like the title, too!

Ok, we really need to ban your son, Jon. Or edit each of his threads and replace them with something rubbish. He's putting us all to shame.

Great feel to the photo and the title works well to. Lovely soft feeling to it to.

A realy nice shot, Scoob.
There is something about the crop on the top edge that worries me but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Mmm. Needed a little bit more of the top step to balance the weight of the dark area at the bottom.
I tried cropping a bit off the top by scrolling and that's how I saw it. As I scrolled it back the edge of frame came in before I wanted it to.
Lovely shot all the same. I like the angles and colours.
Now if you could just teach your Dad how to take good pictures...

I was going to add this to my first comment, i.e. that I am kind of sorely missing the top left corner of that landing there... but otherwise... still a great photo.

hey scoob..look at it this way....you didnt miss a step...hell will need more room than heaven... i think alot of people might miss that step...!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back