What's new

Heaven Sent?

davekas2

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
Grimsby, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this at a local disused church, it was cloudy all day, but just as i was about to leave the sun came out. Hope you enjoy.

Dave

1164517391_53rEC-XL.jpg
 
purty. :thumbup:
 
Very interesting; would have been more effective if there is more darkness around to highlight the beams more

I made a simple edit just on curve, contrast and brightness

5427783127_6643fb2d51_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
Last edited:
Yeah that gives it a new dimension, thanks. I tried various pp on this and even B & W, which I usually like but didn't work with this
 
thats a nice capture, the image just feels a little dull, i guess its a lttile bit too soft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom