What's new

Heavy industry photography

mamiya2000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$fwh22gg.webp

Iron casting in a large foundry.

In case you like this kind of industrial photography there is more on my blog:
Steel Industry Photography
and at my gallery:
Stahlseite
 
what are they making?
 
Really good. I've been to your site plus to sites you link to - amazing!
Welcome to ThePhotoForum!
 
^ditto that. plus its all really interesting to look at.
 
Thank you.
If I remember correct it was a 40 ton rotor hub for a wind turbine.
 
How hard was it to work out all of the settings to get the shot you posted (great BTW)? I mean, did you have to take 50 shots to get everything right? I ask this as a novice trying to understand how people get such great photos.
 
I love your pictures i have a question for you mamiya2000 is this picture Putzer, Grinder. A big head off an engine looks like there will be a giant cam shaft fitted in there thanks john.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom