What's new

Hebrew typewriter (C+C much appreciate)

levaverypeck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Framingham, MA and Allentown, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
I like the idea, but in focusing on the stampers(or whatever they are called), it makes it difficult and less obvious to tell it is a hebrew typewriter. I personally like the second image the best.
 
Neat! I like the first one the best - good use of DOF there.
 
Thanks guys. I thought they came out real nice too. I think the first one kinda shows a little of both sides of how the typewrite works. You get the keys and the stamps. Just my reasoning behind that picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom