What's new

Hebrun Falls (Appalachian Mtns)

LeSueur24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a trip to visit Appalachian State University (lol @ michigan state :greenpbl:) and checked out these falls which were about 10 minutes away. Me and my dad didn't have time to head all the way to the largest part, as it was getting dark as we made our way further and further, but I feel like I got some of the interesting sections of the area.
3418804259_4edfd16889.jpg


3418802309_3b9186988e.jpg


3419608786_21bbc88190.jpg


Please check out the large sizes on my flickr, this is the first time I've done this style of photog. so I wanna know your thoughts!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom