Held Hostage by Moose

firebird1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chimeraphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this morning I had a shoot at a gallery for a art magazine and when I arrived there two moose decided that I needed to wait to enter the gallery as they sat down between the parking lot and the door of the gallery. I had to wait for 20 mins in my car, ok not in my car but at least close enough where if the didn't want me there I could jump back in quickly and here are a few shots i got while I waited.
ms1.jpg

ms2.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms4.jpg

Nice portrait session. They order any prints?

(great catch!)

Nice pictures.

Are mooses (meese??? :)) dangerous? I never realised...

Great series of shots - That last headshot is very good and sharp (if a little closly cropped)

about as dangerous as any other large wild mammal ;)
did you know more people have died from zebra attack than big cat attack in zoos!

Nice captures. Not often, I think, a moose wants to do some sexy poses for the camera. :thumbsup:

Heehee, it's funny for a 'big city girl' like me to think of not being able to go somewhere because a moose is camped outside. I'd find that very exciting, actually.

I love how it looks like they're so relaxed and posing for you. Thanks for sharing.

Good idea to stay put near the car. A Cow Moose will kill an intruder if she has a calf with her.

800+ Lbs of pissed off mom moose is nothing to mess with.

Good shots by the way, how much did you charge for their sitting?:lol::lol::lol:

Wow thanks for the comments. The mom was nowhere to be found the moose that were there were two year old twins according to the gallery owner that sees them on a daily basis. I couldn't believe that they seemed to be posing toward the camera, it was amazing. They were by no means tame, that is why I was within two steps of my car at all times. Moose are just as dangerous if not more than Grizzly bears because people mistake them as bein tame or slow and they are neither. Once again thanks for the comments!!!

Brent McWhirter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back