Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #1 Cheap Russian lens.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nice capture Ron!
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #3 :thumbup:
Ryan L TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 1,321 Reaction score 89 Location Shelbyville, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #4 You know we don't like flowers here Ron! kidding, I really like the edges on the petals. Looks pretty good for a cheap lens.
You know we don't like flowers here Ron! kidding, I really like the edges on the petals. Looks pretty good for a cheap lens.
BrianLy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #5 I like how it came out.
A AlexL TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 427 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #6 how cheap are you talking about?
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #7 Looks good.
guitstik TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 107 Reaction score 2 Location Eads, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #8 Nice detail, very crisp and clear. You can make out the dew and the veins in the petals. Psssh on that being a cheep lens.
Nice detail, very crisp and clear. You can make out the dew and the veins in the petals. Psssh on that being a cheep lens.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #9 It's lovely.
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #10 nice!
L lewan TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location bahrain Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #11 good shoot sharp colourful full of details i like it
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks folks. Alex, it cost me $9 US plus $20 shipping from Russia.
photonewbie86 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 241 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #13 Very nice shot I wanna get a 50mm f1.8 also I've heard great things about it and it's small and cheap. Love the detail Ron amazing
Very nice shot I wanna get a 50mm f1.8 also I've heard great things about it and it's small and cheap. Love the detail Ron amazing
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 I see I made a typo in the title, the lens is a 58mm not 50mm. Sorry! :blushing: I just bought a Russian 50mm so that was on my mind. Industar-50 3.5/50mm lens for M39 Zenit SLR cameras EXC - eBay (item 390206407686 end time Jun-11-10 05:22:45 PDT) As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I see I made a typo in the title, the lens is a 58mm not 50mm. Sorry! :blushing: I just bought a Russian 50mm so that was on my mind. Industar-50 3.5/50mm lens for M39 Zenit SLR cameras EXC - eBay (item 390206407686 end time Jun-11-10 05:22:45 PDT)
supraman215 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 12 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #15 Wow. amazing for $20.