Hell freezes over?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know most of you don't care about football but today something happened which could signify the end of the world as we know it! The AZ Cardinals won the third game in a row! That hasn't happened since 1991 (I believe) and probably will never happen again in my life time! :lmao:

The Broncos also got smoked. Again.

If we keep crapping the bed every season, we deserve to not make the playoffs.

And the Colts lost again. I can't believe it...I had hope this year, but now, I don't see the Colts in the Superbowl.

Hey...you want Hell freezing over? The Bears are (or at least were...I don't really follow football)....doing AMAZINGLY this year.

I know! As the season went on and they kept winning, all I could say was, "what the..."

It's a total surprise.

Don't even mention baseball. :x After the way the Tigers lost, I don't ever want to hear of the sport.

The AZ Card's turn-around is quite remarkable. After Denny Green blew up after that one game...I thought, as many others did, that he was going to be fired...sooner rather than later. Looks like he may keep his job after all.

Ya, the Broncos aren't going anywhere.

The colts certainly don't look as good as they have over the last few years. Their defence can't stop the run...and everybody knows it.

The bears look good...well they have a good record and the 1st or 2nd best defence...but their quarter back is horrendous. Probably the worst starting QB in the league. If they want to go anywhere in the playoffs...Rex will have to play a lot better...or they will need a miracle.

Me, I'm a Raiders fan....so I have nothing to say :( I think I may jump on the San Diego band wagon. LT is freakin' amazing...plus they have that cool theme song from the 70s.

Baseball? :scratch: isn't that the game where two guys play catch for 4 hours...while some juiced up behemoth tries to whack the ball 800 feet?

CMan said:
Don't even mention baseball. :x After the way the Tigers lost, I don't ever want to hear of the sport.

I think I might have you beat there, too.....I'm a Cubs fan. ;)

Anyway...back to your regular scheduled foozeball talk.

Big Mike said:
Baseball? :scratch: isn't that the game where two guys play catch for 4 hours...while some juiced up behemoth tries to whack the ball 800 feet?

Hey...don't lump all my studly baseball men in with those juicers!

*goes off to plan wedding with Mark Prior.

I don't want to talk about baseball or football right now. Stupid Red Sox and Patriots.:x

core_17 said:
I think I might have you beat there, too.....I'm a Cubs fan. ;)

Maybe Lou Pinella can turn things around for your team.

I was sure happy when the White Sox won. You know how much better they are than the Cubs.:wink:

CMan said:
Maybe Lou Pinella can turn things around for your team.

I was sure happy when the White Sox won. You know how much better they are than the Cubs.:wink:

.........you did not just go there.....:er:

Big Mike said:
The AZ Card's turn-around is quite remarkable. After Denny Green blew up after that one game...I thought, as many others did, that he was going to be fired...sooner rather than later. Looks like he may keep his job after all.

Well, I don't think that turnaround will last.That's pretty much Matt Leinart's doing but it might not last.

On the other hand, Denny Green is history, the Cards already interviewed Steve Mariucci and it seems there's going to be a coach replacement at the end of the season.

Most reactions

Back