Hello... *56k Warning!*

higabyte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm new to the place (obviously), I have only been actively taking photos (all digital) for the last year or so... Below is some of my work, not that its that impressive, but I'm pretty proud of some of them, but heres a couple! These were all taken with my HP Photosmart 945.

panorama.jpg

HPIM0307.jpg

HPIM0242.jpg

HPIM0290.jpg

HPIM0033.jpg

HPIM0012.jpg

HPIM0021.jpg

HPIM1172.jpg

HPIM1189.jpg

HPIM1067.jpg

HPIM1065.jpg

Hi highabyte, welcome to TPF.

I like your work! really good shots!! Welcome aboard!

well.............. almost 2 years have gone by since I last posted here. Had a lot happen shortly after I registered here, mom passed away, I got divorced, moved from Miami to North Carolina...

Anyways, I'm back, I no longer have a P&S... My new gear is listed in my sig. Here are some recent photos I've taken too, hopefully you notice a difference between my old pictures (posted in orginal post up top) and these...

DSC_5432.jpg

eclipse.jpg

DSC_5487.jpg

DSC_5037.jpg

DSC_5332.jpg

DSC_5634.jpg

There is certainly a difference in the quality of your work, a good difference, of course. Welcome back to the forums.

I love the first shot, the empty space really helps to isolate the eagle, good composition there.

The last shot, I feel could be better, even though it's good already. What I mean by this is, I think the empty space doesn't work as well here because of distracting foreground and background elements. Perhaps try a crop to get the grass out of the shot to the left of the bird (its right). Foreground elements can be excellent in wildlife shots to add depth and atmosphere to a shot, but because the grass is roughly the same distance away from the camera as the bird is, the sharpness of the grass poses more of a distraction to the shot than it does an assistance. That's just my opinion though, so do with the shot what you wish.

Nice series though, seriously, a vast improvement. Vast.

Welcome back, again.

i see exactly what you're saying about the roseate spoonbill trenton. I framed it like this because one it was the tightest I could get with my lens and two, they always say dont have the subject looking out of the frame so I was trying to avoid that... but what is your thoughts on this crop?

DSC_5634_recrop.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back