terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, this is my official Hi to everyone.

Thanks to Chaseman for letting me run where I could only limp before... (or something)....

I'm sort of a newbie to photography. I've shot lots of film over the years and actually have some fair images....but I want to get to a place where I feel like they're not just "happy accidents", but because I actually knew what I was doing. ;)

So, my first Photography 101 class starts next week, and I am PUMPED!! I've shot mainly with an old Pentax ME. Recently dug deep into the pockets - and found my charge card - and bought a Pentax MZ-S, with 3 lenses. It's a kickin' little camera. I like Pentax because they seem to be geared toward the smaller hand, and this camera fits like an extension of my hand. It's beautifully made.....and I want to do it justice. I want us to be buddies. If that makes sense.

I also do hand coloring on the side, and like to play with Polaroid film. I love the image transfers and emulsion lifts and cool stuff like that. Anyone here do that kind of thing??

I'm glad to be here and hope to learn a lot!! :)

have we met? ... hehehehehehe :p ... welcome

You DO look familiar.... from another thread...far, far away.... ;)

THANKS for the welcome!!

Hey Terri welcome to the forum. I'm also a Pentax fan, but unfortunately my charge card doesn't have the limit that yours does.. :lol: I picked up a new Pentax MZ-6 last spring and I'm lovin' it so far.

Hey Twist - thanks for the welcome!

My motto is: "Money can't buy happiness.....but good credit can."

Actually I just made that up. :D

Yeah, that purchase was one of those moments in life where I decided to treat myself and go for the goody....have a lot to learn but it's a delight to use the little guy. Greatest of all, the lenses I bought in addition to the 50mm (135, 80, and 20) all interchange with the old Pentax ME. !! Whoda' thunk it?!? Helped to take the sting out of the price.

Another Pentax fan.... always nice to see!! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back