Hello all from Sunny Florida

Madcapmagishion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! My name is Bill and I am a medically retired disabled veteran, and also a beginner with a camera. I just got my Nikon D90 last Friday, won it
on eBay for under $500 including shipping. It came with out a lens so I looked on Craiglist and found a guy selling a Nikon 50mm f/1.8G for $150 and bought it.
After talking with him for a bit he "gave" me an old 35-70mm f/3.3-5.6 Manual Zoom Lens, that he said he no longer used. And I have won a 70-300mm AF
lens off of eBay about an hour ago for $65, due to be delivered by next Friday. So for less than $700 I feel I've got a fairly good beginners kit.

I am getting into photography on Doctors orders, He said it would help me to get out of the house and walk around ang get some exercise, as much as I am
able to, as I can no longer play golf he suggested that I take up another hobby like "photography" So I said why not, and bought the D90. I went out this (Sunday) morning and
took some pictures of the sun coming up over the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach, FL. in north east Florida.

I am sure there are a lot better photographers on the forum than I, and their input would be gratefully accepted. Just as surely as I will eventually have
some questions, that more knowledgeable people can answer. I have read the manual through twice and still can't find a couple of things about my
camera that concern me, but I am sure I eventually will. Here's the sunrise I shot ... I call it .... 'Atlantic Beach, FL. Sunrise' :mrgreen: So once again Hello All!

$533649_541097372574475_1060647405_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back