What's new

hello everyone C&C please

gehra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Cherry Hill, NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yes, I too have recently been bit by the bug. Here are some of my first shots with my new SLR I just got. And thank you for any feedback, I look forward to learning more from all of you

1.
IMG_0213.jpg


2.
IMG_0190.jpg


3.
IMG_0131a.jpg


4.
IMG_0132.jpg
 
#1 - Seems kinda lifeless...could use more color saturation. The diagonal of the grass is helping to keep this from being a totally boring image.

#2 - Neat idea but you shouldn't have cut off the bottom of the wooden railing. DOF could have been a little deeper too or the focus could have been on the very end of the railing.

#3 - Looks soft.

#4 - When taking pictures of children it's better to get down and shoot from their eye level.
 
Not bad. I like the composition and use of depth of field in photograph #2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom