Hello Everyone

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris! I am 26 years old and a new resident of Colorado (I just recently moved from south Florida). I've been taking pictures for a while now, but finally stepped up from a high-end point-and-shoot to a Nikon D5100. I travel a bit and do a lot of hiking, camping and other adventures with my wife and friends. I am most interested in landscape, wildlife and most all nature photography. I have used some photo-manipulation software before (like GIMP, etc), but have just started using lightroom 5 to add that something else to my photos. I really enjoy photography and find that it adds to my outdoor experience. I am open to all critique (I'm a big boy) and look forward to learning from you all! Recently, I have been interested in HDR and would like to learn techniques that can add a professional touch to my photos without making them look unrealistic and "cartoon-y." Also, I would love to work on my composition and lighting techniques as well!

Outside of photography, I am a life-long Manchester United fan and would be open to talk about all things United and soccer/football-related!
See you out there! :thumbup:

Chris

IceCanAm

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the site.

smalltowngirl13

Reaction score