Hello, everyone!

CunningSilence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there! I’m Amanda, and I’ve been interested in photography ever since I was young. Up until now, it’s been more of a hobby, but I’ve been getting a lot more serious about it lately.

My camera is a Kodak PixProAZ528. Along with being probably the only camera I could afford, I thought it wouldn’t be too bad for a beginner. I’m still getting used to how it works, so hopefully my pictures won’t be too rough around the edges.

I mainly focus on flowers, trees, and landscapes, although when it’s possible, I like to photograph animals as well. People aren’t really my strong point right now. I still have much to learn!

Howdy and welcome! That's a decent camera to start with. I had a Canon SX10 with similar specs that I enjoyed.

Welcome to TPF, Amanda! :) We're happy to have you on board.

I hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share your work with us. It's a great way to get to know your fellow TPF ers and get feedback.

Keep posting and have fun!

Welcome to the forum..... You can get a really good image with just about any camera and it's not just you that is limited in affordability it's most people, no shame there.....Some good people here who will help you out.

Welcome aboard

Hello and welcome to TPF. Please share your work with us.

Welcome Amanda! Check out the theme's weekly challenges. Fun way to try new ideas.

Most reactions

Back