What's new

Hello/feedback

lewandowski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm new here! Been photographing a few years on and off. I think this is the right place for this... Let me know what you guys think!

From a recent photo show at my old school.


3708390145_a2d3e4c33f.jpg


3649851234_f537f47254.jpg


3649863310_acf282da45.jpg



thanksss!
 
Hey, weclome to TPF! :) some nice intereting pictures, i find it funny in the second image, 'ladder to hell' and the ladder is going up lol, what the!
 
haha thank you! Yeah i was thinking the same thing when i was there. I was kind of just staring at it like uh?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom